When you are a road warrior, these are words you love to hear!! Now I travel mostly in the Northeast, so it is really exciting when you get upgraded on the PHL to BOS flight. (Hahaha) An upgrade is an upgrade. What are the little things that make you smile while traveling?
Here are few of the little things that make a difference for me!
- fun person next to you on the plane
- friendly smiles!
- arriving early
- NO traffic (especially around NYC)
- seeing people you didn’t expect at the airport! (today I saw a friend from St. Louis in Buffalo)
- room being ready when you check into the hotel
- extra large soft towels in your hotel room
- warm cookies when you check into the hotel