After a great day of wine tasting in Burgundy, we were looking for an authentic Bourgogne dinner. Emma recommended Le Gourmandin. Once again we were ready to eat at 6 pm and it didn’t open till 7 pm. The restaurant had a price fix menu for Bourgogne specialties. We have come to the conclusion that we aren’t a fan of the ham and parsley appetizer. We have fallen in love with escargot and Beef Bourgogne. Everything was delish! On our walk home we saw a car promoting the Dali exhibit, that I thought was cute!
My photography is for sale on my photography website.
- Patriarche Pere and Fils Winery- Beaune, FR (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Walk around Beaune (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Early trip to Beaune, FR (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Maison Joseph Drouhin Winery- Beaune, FR (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Wine Bar in Dijon, FR (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Top 10 – Wine Routes feat Western Cape, Tasmania, Bordeaux & more (essentialtravel.co.uk)