On June 2nd, Doylestown ended their 200th celebration with fireworks. I enjoyed them from a friends porch. Hope you enjoy the shots I captured and the moon was pretty cool too. This was my first time shooting fireworks with my canon. Next time I definitely need the tripod.
“Travel with Laughter”
- Doylestown Car Show- Bicentennial Week (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Walk through Michener Museum- Doylestown, PA (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Memorial Day Parade- Doylestown 2012 (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Doylestown Farmer’s Market! (travelwithlaughter.com)
- Doylestown Walk in reverse (travelwithlaughter.com)
Great Photos – thanks for sharing!
Had a blast shooting fireworks for the first time. -Helen